TERMS & CONDITIONS
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, and to purchase alcohol within Singapore and on Grand Cru’s website. By placing an order on the Company’s website, You confirm that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars and are offered for local Singapore delivery only unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices are quoted on a per bottle basis (unless expressly stated otherwise) and inclusive of prevailing import / excise duties for local Singapore delivery and GST.
All sales will be fulfilled and invoiced from Wine Portal Holding Pte Ltd.
All wines are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to remaining unsold stock and to our written confirmation. Any representations made at any time about stock availability are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If we cannot supply particular goods, we will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to amend the published prices without prior notice.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, goods or services on the website, or an error of any kind in or relating to your order.
Full payment must be made prior to delivery confirmation.
Sales and Promotion on the site cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. The EXTRA (10 x Points) Membership Rewards program for American Express cardholder is not applicable for all online purchases.
Once an Order has been placed & accepted, no cancellation of that Order is valid unless you receive our written communication permitting the cancelled Order. If your Order is not accepted, we will notify you by telephone or email and, if applicable, arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You undertake to inspect all goods upon receipt of delivery/collection and to immediately notify the Company and the carrier forthwith of any shortage or damage or other deficiency. The Customer will be deemed to have accepted the goods as satisfying its order after receipt of delivery/ collection and Customer sign-off on the delivery order, and thereafter will not be entitled to reject the goods for any reason.
WARRANTY AND NATURE OF WINES
If you are a consumer then we warrant that the wines purchased from us will be of satisfactory quality. If you are a business then we confirm that we have made reasonable endeavours to ensure that wines sold by us are of satisfactory quality.
We do not warrant taste or drinkability of wines purchased as drinkability and taste are subjective judgements.
With respect to older or high-value wines we will make reasonable efforts to verify the provenance of such wines but we cannot guarantee the authenticity or quality of the wine in the bottle. Older products may age and mature in different ways which may not be to all tastes, and some wines may deteriorate in quality. Opinions as to authenticity and provenance will vary and in many cases even following scientific testing and detailed research it is not possible to establish the authenticity or provenance of a given wine definitively.
We regret that given the nature of the wines we sell we do not provide refunds for corked wines.
Where wines are not (in our opinion) in perfect condition then the wines will be sold at a discount and we will supply a condition report together with photographs and such other information as may be available to us and it will be your decision whether or not to proceed with the purchase based on this information.
Where you have purchased wines from us then you accept that these wines may be subject to defects, imperfections, shortages, damage and normal wear and tear. You accept that wines will be in the condition to be expected having regard to their age, provenance and nature or where we have notified you of any such condition or defect.
We do not accept liability for minor or inconsequential defects or imperfections.
We may provide provenance information to you which has been given to us by our supplier however we are not able to research, test or verify this information. We cannot and do not warrant any such statements.
You accept that given the nature of wines these terms are reasonable in all the circumstances.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
All normal orders (without pre-arrival stocks), have to be delivered or collected within 60 days from the date of the sale confirmation.
A separate storage fee will be charged for orders not collected beyond 60 days. We reserve the rights to withhold the wines or cancel the order if outstanding storage fees are not paid.
Orders with pre-arrival and ready stocks will be delivered after the pre-arrival stocks have arrived unless instructed otherwise. Additional delivery charges may apply.
Please note that date stated for pre - arrival wines are only estimated dates and are subject to changes (shipment dates & custom clearance).
Complimentary local Singapore delivery is applicable for orders over $300 (per order for online purchases) otherwise, our standard delivery rate is at $30 per trip. Combining orders placed on multiple dates is not allowed or applicable.
- Gift cards can only be used in the currency in which you purchase them. For example, an SG$100 gift card can only be used in Singapore on our website https://grandcruwines.com/. No fees of any kind will be charged against the unused balance of Grand Cru E-Gift Cards.
- Gift cards bought online can be used for 6 month(s) from the date of purchase.
- No refunds are permitted with respect to cards.
Lost or stolen Grand Cru E-Gift Cards
- If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Grand Cru E-Gift Card, contact email@example.com immediately. Grand Cru E-Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without the purchaser's confirmation email as proof of purchase. Grand Cru E- Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly.
- Grand Cru will not be liable for redeemed Grand Cru E-Gift Cards if they have been stolen.
- You may not use a Grand Cru E-Gift Card to purchase another E-Gift Cards.
- Grand Cru E-Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Grand Cru E-Gift Cards are void if they are reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Grand Cru E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards may not be transferred.
- Grand Cru E-Gift Cards may be paid for with a valid VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
Delivery information and requirements for Grand Cru E-Gift Card purchasers
- All orders and successful delivery of Grand Cru E-Gift Cards are subject to the approval of the purchaser's financial institution. Until the transaction is approved, your Grand Cru E-Gift Card order may be cancelled or delayed.
- If the date on which you want a Grand Cru E-Gift Card delivered has passed and the recipient has not received an email confirmation with the Grand Cru E-Gift Card details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to provide your email address.
- We are not responsible for Grand Cru E-Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact email@example.com if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Grand Cru E-Gift Card.
Reasons for failed delivery
If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the Grand Cru E-Gift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder.
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email.
- Email inbox has exceeded its size limit.
- Invalid email address.
- Insecure internet connection that has interrupted the transaction.
If a spam filter is blocking our emails from getting to the recipient’s inbox, the email options/settings of the recipient will need to be modified so that our emails are not considered spam.
If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to provide your email address as reference.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, subject to applicable consumer protection provisions, Grand Cru Wine Concierge will not be liable for claims or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your purchase of the Grand Cru E-Gift Card/Gift Card including damages arising out of changes to or termination of the Grand Cru E-Gift Card program or as a result of you or your recipient redeeming and/or using the Grand Cru E-Gift Card. This applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.